Thank you for stopping by my website! I am an experienced freelance photographer for many years. If you want to be kept in the loop please "like" my page LookTouch Photography on Facebook.
are my key competences. I control every production parameter by running a fully digital workflow from image capture to printing large format prints. Occasionally I am able to realize some "free projects" which have been in my head for quite a while. This is - of course - the ultimate fun and reward.
I had the privilege of working with and learning from many distinguished colleagues in the field such as
- Peter Turnley about photo journalism and his individual approach to story telling,
- Rolando Gomez, the master of Beauty and Glamour,
- Claudio Amadei ("no light, no photo!") about the art of perfecting the light,
- Urs Recher, grand wizard of (Broncolor) strobes and lighting design,
- Andrea Pistolesi uncovering the beauties of our planet.
Thanks to my friends which have made a significant difference to my photography.
Group exhibition: February 10, 2011, ewzSelection Preview Day, ewz-Unterwerk Selnau, Selnaustrasse 25, Zürich, Switzerland
Solo exhibition: March 16 - 31, 2012, Gallery KunstWerkRaum, Bäderstr. 11, Baden, Switzerland. Durga Puja in Kolkata